By selecting an option below, I certify that:
- This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds
of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- I am not a Federal government contractor.
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status
in the United States.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card
for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither
on a corporate or business entity card nor the card of another.
By providing this information, I confirm
that the preceding statements are true and accurate.
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Federal Election Law requires us to report the name, address, occupation, and employer for contributions that aggregate in excess of $100 in an election cycle. The maximum an individual may contribute is $2,500 per election, with the primary and general elections treated separately. Federal multi-candidate PACs may contribute $5,000 per election as above. Contributions from labor organizations, federal government contractors, and foreign nationals without permanent residency status (green cards) are prohibited.
Credit Card information will be used for processing only and will not be shared with any third party except for the express purposes of processing or as required by law.